Oonst Residents Ollie Rigg and Atts B2B new mix ft/ an exclusive new track from Atts called ‘Opal.’
Next OONST is FEB 8th @ Basing House w/ Tom Trago & Banuz
1) Los Amigos Invisibles & Dimitri from Paris – Glad To Know You (Ray Mang’s Flying Dub)
2) Kaine Feat. Kathy Diamond – Love Saves The Day (Soul Clap Remix)
3) Chamboche – Feverish (the Revenge Remix)
4) Manik – She’s Slow Motion
5) Atts – Opal
6) Octo Octa – Night Out
7) Luca Lozano – Needs Nothing
8) Dionigi – Speed Running (Dark Wave Mix)
9) Konrad Black – Devastator
10) Ono Ayrun – OAR003-B
11) The Gathering – In My System (The Revenge Remix)
12) Master C&J – Face it
13) Newworldaquarium – Liberty Hot
14) Simon Weiss – Cassette
February 8th will see our first appearance at Basing house of 2013 and we are going to start it off with a bang as we invite two very special guests to join us for this 6am licensed event.
We are ecstatic to be playing host to TOM TRAGO. Expect all sorts from the Rush Hour & Voyage Direct stalwart – Detroit-meets-disco vibe. Vocal hip-house workouts. Garage and late night electro-funk. Sleazy analogue synth wave. Upfront deep house. Sounds about right.
Our second guest for tonight is up and coming Italian via London DJ and producer BAUNZ. We have enjoyed his output on lable such as More Music, and Moda Black, we are sure 2013 is going to be a good year for him. You saw it here first!
As always, warming things up will be left to the OONST resident crew. Consisting of ATTS, Oli D.A.B, Ollie Rigg & Robin, we will look after you until the guests take the reins.
In celebration of over 12 months of top-level party action at Basing House the Oonst Cr£w Residents have hand picked their top 10 tracks of last year.
2012 was a stunning year for music and so many tracks have resonated with us for so many different reasons so it has been a hard and harrowing process having to distil them down to just 10 but we’ve done it and its finally here…..Enjoy
10. Tuff City Kids – Begger [Unterton]
Released on the Ostgut Ton sub-label, Unterton the punchy Chicago style bassline has a melody that flirts with just the right amount of pure evil.
9. Audiojack feat Kevin Knapp – Stay Glued (FCL Weemix) [Gruuv]
Probably the most played tune of the year at Oonst. Audiojack’s driving late night house with a very special FCL twist. Different and raw, the complete switch up towards the end definitely gives the dancefloor some extra poke.
8. Barnt- Geffen [Comeme]
Wrong in so many ways but so right in others. Adam Port played it twice during his 3 hr oonst set in November. Minimal yet entirely maximal the rising / falling single note melody is precociously infectious – oh and then there’s that Sub-Bassline.
7. PBR Streetgang – At Dez [2020 Vision]
Sublimely understated yet devastating when deployed in either a warm up scenario or later on in the night. The cheeky melody and rustic groove combine to create something pretty special.
6. Monkey Safari – Hi Life (Cheeky Bold Cover) [Monaberry]
Goose-bump instigator of the year. Monkey Safari’s warm and endearing take on Hi Life holds more unifying power than NATO.
5. Disclosure – Boiling (Dixon Rework) [Greco-Roman]
State of the art pop music. Dixon’s rhythmic sensibilities make for a wondrous meandering journey of a track.
4. James Welsh – The Way [Join the Dots]
Soulful deep organic house done right. All James’ releases last year have been on point but ‘The Way’ stands out as an emotionally evocative laid back roller that always gets things moving.
3. Solomun – Forever (Teenagers Remix) [Dynamic]
Shimmering summer epicness with a touch of retro flavour. The Teenager’s turn Solomun’s track on its head and create the soundtrack to Miami Vice on high grade pharmaceuticals.
2. Adam Port – Someone to Love [Kienemusik]
Game Changer. Say no more. Would have been No.1 if this hadn’t have come along…
1. Frank Wiedemann & Ry Cuming – Howling (Âme Remix) [Innevrisions]
Simply beautiful. One of our favourite house tracks of all time let alone 2012. In a year that the Innervisions label has taken things to another level this couldn’t have come at a better time. Amazing vocal, haunting synths and Âme perfectly adapting it for the dance floor.
NEXT OONST 8TH FEB EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE ON RESIDENT ADVISOR
DECEMBER THE FIRST @ EGG THE OONST CR£W ARE GO!
Tickets here: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?422798
OONST CR£W residents Ollie Rigg and Atts have mustered up some pre-winter mixes to ease you into chillier climates check them out here:
1. Krakow Busker – Ave Maria – Recording
2. Mandy – Staying Home
3. James Welsh – The Way
4. Jack Dixon – Find Shelter
5. Sebo K – Mr. Duke
6. Baunz – Hazardous
7. George Fitzgerald – Needs You
8. Mark Henning – Trojan
9. La Fleur – Flowerhead
10. Robert Hood – Dancer
11. Drake feat. Lil Wayne – The Motto (Adam Port Edit)
12. A1 Bassline – Daft
13. Atts – Chicago Rolls (Edit)
14. Trams – Recording
San Soda – You hear me
Prince Adam – Brick City
Konrad Black – Devastator
Audiojack – These Days (Jimmy Edgar mix)
Move D – Softpark
Disclosure – Boiling (Dixon Remix)
SCSI_9 – Moebius
Coco Grande – Jozif featuring The Mole
Jay Haze – Chamber of Love
Dachshund – No Doubt
Trevino – Indulge